I’m available for speaking events in 2017.
What you can expect
That’s me (above) after a talk I gave at private school in the Chicago area. If you book me to speak at your event, here’s what you can expect:
- Prompt response to your email and telephone correspondence.
- Personal consultation before the event to ensure I understand what you want.
- Promotion of your event on my blog and social media channels.
- Excellent delivery full of humor, anecdotes, challenges, and conversational tone.
- Immediate followup after the event for feedback.
POPULAR SPEAKING TOPICS
- “The Boys and Girls in Brown: The virtues and values of private education”
- “Let the Kids Play: Coaching our youth to love sports and life”
- “Raising a Book: From idea to the page, the path to profitable publishing”
I’m currently available for 1-hour coaching calls. If you’d like help planning your book or feedback on your marketing plan, email me at email@example.com.
Do you have a story you’d like to share with the world? Would you like to write that book but don’t have the time? I can help. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions on ghostwriting.